Mathison is currently under restoration from Hurricane Michael. To keep up with the latest information, visit this Mathison Update page. If you need to get in touch with Methodist Homes regarding Mathison, please email email@example.com with your contact information or call 205-951-2442 and ask for Sherri.
Mathison Retirement Community
Independent and Assisted Living in Panama City, FL
Levels of Care: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care
Named in honor of Dr. Si Mathison and his family, the beautiful Mathison Retirement Community offers amenities such as a hot tub, tennis courts, a swimming pool, spacious, attractive living rooms and a lovely dining area. Residents of Panama City enjoy visiting to take advantage of the restaurant-like dining room and cuisine. The community offers independent living, assisted living and assisted living with memory care for residents with mild to moderate Alzheimer’s or dementia. We believe that there is not a comparable community anywhere in northwest Florida.
Assisted Living Apartments
Find just the right balance of independence and support. Nurses are available around the clock to assist with medications and personal care. At Methodist Homes, we understand that finding the perfect retirement home for your loved ones can be a demanding process. This is why we are proud to offer the highest quality of assisted living in Panama City, FL. Residents do not need to look any further than the qualified staff and friendly community at Mathison.
Residents enjoy all the benefits of assisted living plus added security features for the well-being of individuals with mild to moderate dementia. Families can relax knowing that qualified memory care staff members are nearby their loved one to provide assistance whenever needed around the clock.
Independent Living Apartments
The privacy and freedom of home combined with the convenience and security of 24-hour on-call assistance, and a virtually maintenance-free environment makes our independent living apartments ideal for residents.
Services & Amenities
- Beautiful chapel open to all faiths, weekly Sunday services by various ministers, scheduled weekday Bible studies
- Lounges in common areas open 24 hours for coffee, relaxation and meeting up with friends
- Spectacular, spacious courtyard featuring serene outdoor seating areas for family visits or for just relaxing, cascading water fountain, gazebo
- Outdoor pool, tennis courts and shuffleboard court
- On-site beauty salon & barbershop
- Transportation for complimentary scheduled off-campus activities, individual transportation available for a nominal fee
- Personal laundry services available for a nominal fee and conveniently located self-service washers and dryers
- Aquatic therapy whirlpool bath for use by residents with doctor’s orders
- Private catered dining arrangements for parties, family gatherings and more
Sample Floor Plans
— Resident’s Family